Boheme CDBMR 012189
= СОNCERTO GROSSO # 2 =
- New Bolero With Prolongation 8:26
- The Sustention in Dancings 16:20
- The Interview With Russia in Respect of West And East 15:15
- Interlude 2:47
- Delivery to Nowhere 3:07
- The Fragment of Movie Music (1989) 3:20
- The Dream to Accompaniment With Voice And Symphonic Transformation (Dissonata 2) (1990) 7:38
- The Dream to Accompaniment With Voice And Symphonic Transformation (Dissonata 2) (1990) (non stop) 1:51
- The Dream to Accompaniment With Voice And Symphonic Transformation (Dissonata 2) (1990) (non stop) 14:48
Tracks 6 - 9 are bonuses.
© 1989, 1990, 2001 M.Chekalin.
(Р) 2001 BOHEME Music, CDBMR 012189.
All music composed, performed, mixed and produced by Mikhail Chekalin (keyboards, synthesizers, percussion, vocal). All music performed live, in real time; studio work done with the use of analogue multi-track tape recorder without recurrence to sequencer techniques and computer editing. "Concerto Grosso № 2" was recorded in 1989, analogue multi-track studio "MDM", Moscow. Sound engineer - Igor Zamarayev. "Dissonata" was recorded in 1990, studio "Videofilm" (this studio occupies the former country house of L.Beriya in Sokolniky, Moscow). "The Fragment of Movie Music" was recorded in 1989, studio "MDM", Moscow. CD-R copied from analogue master-tape by V.Ovtchinnikov at his mastering studio, "Mosfilm". Art-cover: K. Khudyakov "Interview Of Eternity" (fragment). Design for art-cover by M.Chekalin & Y.Unitsky. Photos for booklet by Dmitry Chekalin (a fragment from "electronic music and dynamics light graphics" performance; M.Chekalin, D.Chekalin, S.Dorokhin); graphics and drawing for booklet by Mikhail Chekalin. Executive producer: Andrey Feofanov.